- (3-5 lbs) Chuck or Arm Roast
- (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- (1/2 jar (6-8 oz)) Pepperoncini or Sliced Bell Peppers
- (1/2 cup) Juice from the peppers
- (approx 1 oz) Ranch mix seasoning
- (approx 1 oz) Brown gravy mix seasoning
Step 1 - Spray or wipe your slow cooker with oil (for easy clean-up!) and place your thawed roast in the bottom.
Step 2 - Sprinkle the ranch and gravy mix on top of your roast, then place the peppers and stick of butter on there as well. Do not stir; everything will mix as the butter melts.
(Note: She has made this without the ranch and gravy mix and it was still absolutely amazing. Just use a good amount of garlic, onion, salt, pepper, celery seed, and dill.)
Step 3 - Pour the pepper juice around the roast.
Step 4 - Cook on low for 8 hours or until roast is "fall apart" tender. Shred if desired. Serve over buttered rolls or mashed potatoes, or both!
This recipe is very forgiving and can easily be adapted to other cuts of meat, such as Pork Roast (for melt-in-your-mouth pulled pork.)