- (1) Pie Crust
- (1 cup) Half-and-Half or Milk
- (4) Eggs
- (1/4 teaspoon) Salt
- (1/4 teaspoon) Pepper
- (8 slices cooked and crumbled) Original Bacon
- (1 cup) Shredded Cheddar or Swiss Cheese
- (1/4 cup) Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- (*optional) Veggies of Your Choice
1. Preheat oven to 350. Place pie crust in desired pan. A 9 inch pie pan is suggested, but as you can see in the photo, I sometimes use a square dish.
3. Pour egg mixture over top.
4. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let rest for 5 minutes and then cut into wedges.
Credit: Bacon and Cheese Quiche https://www.pillsbury.com/reci...