- Season chicken with salt and pepper and liberally rub it with both paprikas.
- Put oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add minced onion and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add chicken and brown on both sides, about 5-7 minute per side.
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover with a lid and simmer for 40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- While chicken is simmering, in a small bowl whisk together sour cream, flour, and milk.
- Remove chicken and set on clean plate.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the pan and simmer stirring constantly until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan and cover with the sauce. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately!
We served ours over rice. Enjoy!