- (Splash/Drizzle) Oil
- (Dash or two) Seasoning Salt
- (1/3 cup) Honey
- (2 Tb) Chicken Broth or Water
- (1 Tb) Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos
- (1 Tb) Garlic - Minced
- (1/2 Tb) Apple Cider Vinegar
- (1/8 t) Salt
- (3/4 Tb) Cornstarch
- (Pinch) Red Pepper Flakes - Optional
- (`1) Pork Tenderloin
The original recipe calls for two tenderloins. I only use one, and it can feed 2-4 people depending on how it is served. When served with just rice, Remi and I can eat the whole pan. If you paired it with other sides, I'm sure you could stretch it further. In this recipe, I am using one tenderloin with the correct sauce proportions. If you want to double it, go for it!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a glass baking dish. You can use a 9x13 or smaller depending on the tenderloin size.
- Place tenderloins in the dish. Drizzle oil on top (I used olive). Sprinkle seasoning salt on top.
- In a bowl, mix together other ingredients, creating the sauce.
- Pour sauce around the tenderloin.
- Throw in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature is 140 degrees.
We enjoyed ours sliced with rice, but would also pair nicely with stir-fried veggies!
This recipe is originally from The Recipe Rebel