- (3 Tablespoons) Olive Oil
- (2 teaspoons) Chili Powder
- (1 teaspoon) Garlic Powder
- (to taste) Salt and Pepper
- (10 (1 Package)) Chicken Wings
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
Combine the olive oil, garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large, resealable bag; seal and shake to combine. Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.
Cook the wings in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until crisp and cooked through. If you want them extra crispy broil them for a couple minutes at the end.
Enjoy them naked or toss them in your favorite bbq or wing sauce!