- (1 pound) Ground Pork
- (8 cups) Chicken Broth
- (1 head) Cabbage, cut into 1 inch chucks
- (1) Yellow Onion, chopped
- (3) Cloves Garlic, minced
- (3) Carrots, sliced
- (3) Celery Stalks, sliced
- (1/2 tsp) Coarse Black Pepper
- (1/2 tsp) Sea Salt
- (1/2 tsp) Dried Oregano
- (1/2 tsp) Dried Basil
- (24 oz) Tomato Sauce
- Brown the ground pork in a large pot.
- Prepare your cabbage, onion, carrots, and celery.
- Add the onions, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper, and cook until the onions are soft.
- Add all other ingredients to the pot. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer until the cabbage and carrots are tender, about 20 minutes.
Viola! Best served hot with bread & butter or grilled cheese. 😋